The first stage of the admissions process is to simply make your interest known. Please contact the school or complete the form below and we will guide you through the process. We are open to enquiries all year round and for the academic year starting September 2018, we welcome applications from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
The Enrolment Process
The Arbor School attempts to ensure that the application procedure is informative, yet stress free for the children and families involved. As an inclusive school, we are very aware that children shine in many different ways, so we make holistic decisions at admissions. Both students and parents meet with the Principal, and for children up to Year 2, a simple period of observation is held in a play setting, combined with some reading and Maths tasks. For children in Year 3 and above, an online diagnostic tool is used, but yet again, informs the process in a holistic manner.
Whilst our fees vary upon the level of the student, we make our fee structure as clear as possible.
Please find a breakdown of our tuition and additional fees below. If you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Arbor School Tuition Fee Discounts for the Founding Students
- The first 100 students to register at The Arbor School receive a 10% discount on their first year’s tuition fees.
- Every other student thereafter who signs a contract with The Arbor School in the 2018 – 2019 year, will receive a 5% discount on their first year’s tuition fees.
- Each student who attends The Arbor School during the academic year 2018 – 2019, will have their fees fixed at the 2018 – 2019 fee structure for as long as they are enrolled.
- All extracurricular activities arranged by the school or third parties during the academic year 2018 – 2019, including residential and school field trips, shall be free of charge for all students.
- All school transport and school food shall be subsidized during the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Meet Our Principal
Let's talk about the future of your children